WE ARE OPEN!!
Here’s what you will need to know before coming to AYCT
Effective September 22, 2021, the Government of Ontario requires an official proof of full vaccination to enter non-essential indoor facilities.
Please see front desk to verify your vaccination status.
- All students will be required to complete online reservations through our website to secure a mat spot (we will not be accepting walk-in visits during the initial phase of reopening).
- As our mat spaces will be limited, there will be a $10 charge for missed classes.
- To avoid charges please make sure cancellations are made at least 12 hours prior to the class start time.
- Waitlist will be available for each class and you will be notified if a spot opens up (up to 1hr before class).
- Once you arrive you’ll need to review the health survey in the reception area before heading to the change room and/or practice room.
- Students must wear a mask upon entering the building and at all times except when practicing on their mat.
- We have cloth masks for sale in reception if you don’t have one.
- Teachers will wear masks at all times.
- We are limiting the number of students in classes to maintain social distance and your mat space will be clearly marked.
- Please sanitize your hands when entering the building and prior to entering the practice room.
- The practice room and all areas of the studio will maintain a high degree of cleanliness and sanitization at all times to keep everyone safe.
- Physical distancing will be honoured as you enter our space and in the practice room.
- Change rooms, restrooms and showers will all be open for use.
- Mats and towels will be available for rent. All rentals will be sanitized before and after use.
- At this time we will be accepting digital payments only. (no cash)
Monthly Membership Plans
Countdown to New/Full Moon
New and Full Moon Days in 2021*
|New Moon||Full Moon|
|Jan 13||Jan 28|
|Feb 11||Feb 27|
|Mar 13||Mar 28|
|Apr 11||Apr 26|
|May 11||May 26|
|Jun 10||Jun 24|
|Jul 9||Jul 23|
|Aug 8||Aug 22|
|Sep 6||Sep 20|
|Oct 6||Oct 20|
|Nov 4||Nov 19|
|Dec 4||Dec 18|
* No Mysore class is held on the day of the new or full moon.