AYCT will be reopening as of Saturday, September 12th!
Due to Covid-19, we will be following all necessary Health Canada and Provincial regulations to keep a safe and healthy environment for all of us to practice in.
Please read through all of the following new policies and updates prior to coming to AYCT shala:
- We’ll be operating at 40% capacity, so there will be 13 spots available in each 2-hour class. Active AYCT Members can reserve classes up to 72 hours in advance via the schedule page.
- There will be fresh air being pumped through the studio (by our brand new Fresh Air Intake) throughout the duration of all classes.
- Limited membership passes cannot be applied to the 5am or 7am Mysore sessions from Monday through Friday, or Led Primary on Saturday at 8am.
- There will be a fee of $10 +HST for cancelling your reservation within 10 hours of class start time. This is to ensure that spaces are filled and everyone has the opportunity to attend class.
- Masks are required in all areas of the studio except when students are on their mat. Upon arrival, students must sanitize their hands at the front entrance.
- Teachers and staff will be wearing masks at all times. Adjustments are available at the students option. Minimal adjustments from the teacher will be provided for students that opt in. Teachers will sanitize their hands after any contact with a student.
– There are no rental mats available.
– Showers are not available while distancing measures are in place.
– Students will be responsible for cleaning their mat and area after practice.
– The studio will be cleaned and disinfected between shifts of students.
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
David, Jelena and AYCT Team
Monthly Membership Plans
Countdown to New/Full Moon
New and Full Moon Days in 2020*
|New Moon||Full Moon|
|Jan 10||Jan 24|
|Feb 9||Feb 23|
|Mar 9||Mar 24|
|Apr 7||Apr 22|
|May 7||May 22|
|Jun 5||Jun 21|
|Jul 5||Jul 20|
|Aug 3||Aug 18|
|Sep 2||Sep 17|
|Oct 1||Oct 16|
|Oct 31||Nov 15|
|Nov 30||Dec 14|
* No Mysore class is held on the day of the new or full moon.