Effective September 22, 2021, the Government of Ontario requires an official proof of full vaccination to enter non-essential indoor facilities.
Please see front desk to verify your vaccination status.
What you’ll need to know before coming to AYCT:
- Once you arrive you’ll need to review the health survey in the reception area before heading to the change room and/or practice room.
- Please sanitize your hands when entering the building and prior to entering the practice room.
- The practice room and all areas of the studio will maintain a high degree of cleanliness and sanitization at all times to keep everyone safe.
- Mats and towels will be available for rent. All rentals will be sanitized before and after use.
- Students must wear a mask upon entering the building and at all times except when practicing on their mat.
- We have cloth masks for sale in reception if you don’t have one.
- Teachers will wear masks at all times.
- Change rooms, restrooms and showers will all be open for use.
Countdown to New/Full Moon
New and Full Moon Days in 2021*
|Jan 13||Jan 28|
|Feb 11||Feb 27|
|Mar 13||Mar 28|
|Apr 11||Apr 26|
|May 11||May 26|
|Jun 10||Jun 24|
|Jul 9||Jul 23|
|Aug 8||Aug 22|
|Sep 6||Sep 20|
|Oct 6||Oct 20|
|Nov 4||Nov 19|
|Dec 4||Dec 18|
* No Mysore class is held on the day of the new or full moon.