We are excited to welcome and guide you through your practice.
- Please inform your teacher of any injuries or conditions that might affect your yoga practice.
- Personal hygiene is an integral part of practicing yoga. Please clean your mat and wash your towels, rugs, and clothes after every use. Don’t be stinky.
- Listen to and follow the teacher’s instructions.
- Practice with care and consideration for yourself and others.
- If you wish to store your mat at the studio, we offer storage spaces that you can rent. Ask at the front desk for details.
- Stick to the traditional sequence and vinyasa. Do not skip postures. Respect and follow the traditional teachings of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- Never hesitate to ask the teacher for help.